Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It never really grew, and that's coz I was scared

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zorell
Advanced Gamer

Female Number of posts : 170
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: It never really grew, and that's coz I was scared   Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:17 pm

This is something that a freind and I batted around for a while and then decided neither of us was ready for, but somebody else may do so if they want:

Dear Recipient;
You have been invited to participate in the QUEST FOR THE GOLDEN EGG. This Quest will be held on my private island, ISADORA'S HEART. The island resembles a bar, which is part of your journey. You will be transported to the mouth of the island and must get to the heart of the island. Only one person may reach this location, and this person shall receive the GOLDEN EGG, a prize with greater value than it appears.

Every five days, the participants must stay at one of my lodges. The entry fee is five quality posts, ten or more sentences each. Unforunately, failure to enter a lodge on time will result in expulsion from the island.

Only one may possess the GOLDEN EGG. If you are interested in this quest, please respond, and PM Zora Elle your name, and all vital information, as well as which FOUR items you wish to bring to the island with you.

Your participation is greatly appreciated,
Alexandra McCraig

It was our retaliation to the lack of inspiration and tact in the Golden Orb thread...It just needs some work and a good Mod, something I don't have in me (the latter, not the former)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ungood
Initiate

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: It never really grew, and that's coz I was scared   Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:23 pm

Yes I have see this before. I think I remember a Golden Orb thread as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://protagonist2antagonist.wordpress.com/
Zorell
Advanced Gamer

Female Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: It never really grew, and that's coz I was scared   Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:49 pm

I know, it's based on it, but this is to force creativity since people gave such laxidazicle (sound it out and you'll know what I meant) responses such as "I killed you, my orb." My friend and I were sick of it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: It never really grew, and that's coz I was scared   Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Sounds interesting. And I know what you mean when you say some people just don't understand how to right. (Smite is a much better word than killed. I Smote you with my orb. LOL J/K)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It never really grew, and that's coz I was scared   

Back to top Go down

It never really grew, and that's coz I was scared
Page 1 of 1